Tuesday 21 June 2011

Wish List!

Oh.. I always wanted to make a wish list!
A wish that if I had a enough money to spend it to make it real.
Maybe it will takes 10-20years in my scenario, but hey, never stop believing! :p


Bayar PTPTN!!
 Ini mmg problem, almost to all rite?


My dream ride

 A bumble bee, er I mean A Beetle! In hot pink!


 A Volkswagen Beetle Convertible. Thats my ride...!


My own house
  Want to have a small yet luxury twin house with a garden & a pool, 
and my daughters room (I like them to share) like a studio apartment..
 


Travel around the world
 Who's with me?


Have my own cloth line
 Babyphat is always my mentor.


Always the neat gadget!







Professional Teeth Whitening
huhu..lame eh? but no, I learn that to make whiter teeth takes thousand $$.. huhu.. I hope can have shinier and lovely teeth. Tak salahkan..


Always had full supply of food - for my healthy daughters & hubby & me.
 What a mother if I dun think about them rite?

^__^


No comments:

Post a Comment